Just in case you all are needing further proof of Glenn Beck‘s insanity. I submit exhibit A:
In case you don’t have the ability to watch the video at that link here’s the key comments Mr. Beck makes. Just so you know these comments are in relation to several groups Beck is talking about that he seems to be concerned with and suggests his viewers do some research on.
- “If you’re doing your own homework, may I suggest, don’t do a Google Search. Seems to me Google is pretty deeply in bed with the government.”
- Right….Is it that Glenn or is it more you’re afraid your viewers might see the metric ass-ton of results confirming your lunacy!
- “Maybe this is explaining why Google is being kicked out of all the other countries.”
- Kicked out of all the other countries? All?? Last time I checked the only countries where this would be true is China and Iran, which is more like, left voluntarily. They weren’t willing to bend to China and Iran’s gross abuse of human rights and left. All is a dangerous word to use when you’re working with a conspiracy.
- “Who is Jared Cohen? Is he private citizen or government operative, and isn’t this the second Google guy we’ve found? This is the second Google executive now being exposed an instigator of a revolution.”
- Hah, “government operative” oh my gosh, that’s hysterical. “we’ve found” like they’re some sort of super research center tracking down these evil Google executives. He instigated nothing! No, he did nothing more than help ensure that the Iranian people were able to continue to communicate after their government tried to cut them all off.
- “Are you comfortable with the government partnering, covertly, with media organizations, search engines, social networking so that they can bring change that the Washington elites have designed?”
- CONSPIRACY THEORISTS UNITE! Are you comfortable listening to this guy’s ridiculous nonsense? Keep it up Glenn, gotta keep your viewers frightened.
- “I’m not comfortable with that. I don’t care if it’s George Washington, George Bush, Barack Obama, or Abraham Lincoln. I’m not comfortable with that. It used to be called propaganda. What do we call it now? Oh yeah, that’s right, community organizing.”
- Define irony: host of a television show known for its propaganda on a network, known for its propaganda. How is Glenn coming to the conclusion that Jared Cohen (and thus Google by extension) is in it with the government. Jared was on the State Department’s Policy Planning staff during the Bush and Obama administrations. Well! If that’s the only qualifier how about Liz Cheney, Fox News contributor, she was a former State Department official. HOLY CRAP!!!! Fox News is in deep with the government RUN!
Glenn Beck constantly attacks every information source that isn’t him, why is that Glenn? Are you frightened by the sight of your ever decreasing fellowship? Do you want your remaining viewers so distrustful of any other information source that they will only come to you for their news, essentially locking them in?
I find it so completely depressing knowing that there are people out there that totally believe the things coming out of this man’s mouth. Here’s hoping his rating continue to drop and he’s eventually ushered off Fox News, relegated to some random cable channel that nobody watches, or if we’re lucky public access.